It's Labor Day, and Pitt is about to introduce the ACC to the wonder that is pierogies.
- Florida State and Pittsburgh kick things off tonight. The Miami Herald offers five things to watch for the Seminoles. The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review says it should be a packed house at Heinz Field for tonight's game.
- While Tajh Boyd led Clemson to a second consecutive win over a top-10 SEC foe -- something no school had ever done there's more magic in store for the Tigers, writes Pete Iacobelli.
- C.J. Brown was the story after Maryland's dominant win, but the Terps' defense didn't look too bad either, says the Baltimore Sun.
- Dave Doeren's debut came with a predictably frustrating asterisk, but it was a refreshing change for NC State nevertheless, writes the News & Observer.
- There weren't many positives for the Virginia Tech offense, but the Richmond Times-Dispatch says Trey Edmunds still managed to impress.
- Syracuse's offense struggled, too, but they might have found a star in cornerback Brandon Reddish, writes The Post-Standard.
- Jim Grobe usually prefers the veterans, but he got some excellent work from his freshmen in Wake Forest's opener, writes the Winston-Salem Journal.
- The AJC tries to find four takeaways from a Georgia Tech game that probably didn't tell us too much about the state of the Yellow Jackets.
- The teams in the Triangle all still face some big questions after Week 1, writes the News & Observer.
- We knew Stephen Morris and Duke Johnson would be good, but the Sun-Sentinel says the Miami pass rush really stepped up in Week 1.
- The defense was stout, but David Watford didn't look great for Virginia in Saturday's win, writes the Times-Dispatch. The Virginia D should celebrate, but the party won't last long, given who's up next.
- UNC is going to need to make a few big adjustments moving forward after getting thumped by South Carolina.
Hamilton Talks Bojanovsky
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35