ACC's lunchtime links
- Can BC make a bowl game this year?
- Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins wants his opponents to fear him.
- Will Duke make a bowl game this year?
- Georgia Tech will be shorthanded at receiver against Elon.
- Florida State running back Mario Pender is academically ineligible.
- Year 3 is crucial for Maryland coach Randy Edsall.
- Miami can't wait to open the season tonight.
- North Carolina was beset by familiar problems in a loss to South Carolina. The Tar Heels offense couldn't find any rhythm.
- Louisiana Tech is preparing for both NC State quarterbacks.
- Pitt receiver Devin Street responds to Florida State defensive back Karlos Williams' comments.
- Who will step up at receiver for Syracuse?
- Virginia has been energized by its new staff.
- Virginia Tech received more bad news on the injury front, as starting tight end Ryan Malleck is out for the year with a shoulder injury.
- The ACC is 3-43 vs. the AP No. 1 team in the nation. Good luck, Hokies.
- Wake Forest relied on its defense in a win over Presbyterian.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, mario pender, Sammy Watkins, Karlos Williams, Randy Edsall, Devin Street, Ryan Malleck
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Nike Youth Florida State Seminoles #5 Garnet Football Game Jersey
- Warchant.com retweeted
- FSU Football retweeted
- D.C. Reeves retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
TBD South Carolina North Carolina TBD Duke Tulane TBD Alcorn State Georgia Tech TBD Elon Wake Forest
TBD Maine Boston College TBD Wofford Clemson TBD Texas State Florida St TBD Bethune-Cookman Miami (FL) TBD Troy North Carolina State TBD Youngstown State Pittsburgh TBD Rhode Island Syracuse TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Louisville Auburn