ACC lunchtime links
- BC quarterback Chase Rettig aims to take the lead.
- Clemson is on its guard, despite home-field advantage and inexperience on Georgia's D.
- Duke's defense has a lot to prove.
- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher's son continues his battle with a rare blood disorder.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson has heaped praise on David Sims.
- Maryland offensive lineman Michael Dunn has had a pretty spectacular week.
- Young pass rushers could be Miami's secret weapon. Time for Al Golden to start delivering results, writes Dave Hyde in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- North Carolina is hoping to steal the spotlight tonight against South Carolina.
- NC State has turned to a versatile junior college player to start at center.
- Pitt quarterback Tom Savage thought about quitting at one point in his career.
- Syracuse receiver Quinta Funderburk remains a mystery.
- Jake Snyder has followed his brother as a co-captain at Virginia.
- Watch out for the Fuller brothers at Virginia Tech.
- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe plans on playing more freshmen this season.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jimbo Fisher, Kyle Fuller, Kendall Fuller, Paul Johnson, Chase Rettig, Tom Savage, David Sims, Jake Snyder, Michael Dunn, Quinta Funderburk
ESPN 300 Recruits: Do Facilities Matter?
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- FSU Football retweeted
- D.C. Reeves retweeted
- Tim Brewster retweeted
- Seminoles Athletics retweeted
- The ACC retweeted