ACC's lunchtime links
- The injury to Georgia Tech center Jay Finch could be problematic.
- How good can Georgia Tech's offense be this year?
- Georgia tried to simulate Clemson at its latest scrimmage.
- The buzz surrounding some Blue Devils is getting louder.
- Pitt has found some more depth this summer.
- UVa offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild wants the Hoos to run the ball better.
- Pitt receiver Tyler Boyd could be a second option for quarterback Tom Savage.
- Pitt outside linebacker Anthony Gonzalez has found a home at linebacker.
- Josh Harris is ready to make the most of his second chance at Wake Forest.
- NC State's blockers needed a little reminder they can beat elite talent.
- Logan Thomas isn't the only Hokie on the roster who has been helped by coordinator Scot Loeffler.
- FSU's quarterback battle continues.
- The Canes are expecting more fans this fall at Sun Life Stadium.
- Cuse linebacker Marquis Spruill has become the leader the defense needed.
- Former Maryland quarterback Danny O'Brien is hoping his third school is the charm.
- The Terps have named some starters on the o-line and at safety.
- Virginia Tech players got schooled on the new "targeting" rule.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Clemson Tigers, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Anthony Gonzalez, Danny O'Brien
The Word: Florida State The New Dynasty?
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
2013 ACC STANDINGS
|#1 Florida State||8-0||12-0|
|North Carolina State||0-8||3-9|