Sports writers love complaining. Sochi has lots to complain about. That convergence yields amazing results.
- Duke becomes one of the first teams to kick off spring practice today, and the Charlotte Observer has a full preview of what’s in store for the defending Coastal Division champs.
- After inking one of the top classes in the nation in 2014, Tomahawk Nation looks at Florida State’s big needs for the 2015 signing class.
- Mike London brought an influx of “quality players” with this year’s recruiting class, writes the Daily Progress.
- Logan Thomas could still be a second-round selection in the NFL draft, writes the Roanoke Times.
- Clemson figures to have its star QB for the future in DeShaun Watson, who Bleacher Report projects could be the Tigers’ starter when the season begins in September.
- Aside from Watson, The State breaks down all of Clemson’s 2014 signings from Wednesday.
- Steve Addazio figures to have a lot more to work with at Boston College after Wednesday’s sizable signing class, writes the Boston Herald.
- As always with Paul Johnson’s teams, the rankings don’t tell the story of Georgia Tech’s signing class, writes the Atlanta Journal-Consitution.
- With Mark Stoops scoring big recruits at Kentucky, the Lexington Herald-Leader wonders if the balance of power in the state has shifted away from Louisville.
- The Sun-Sentinel writes that not all Miami fans are overly excited with the Hurricanes’ haul on national signing day.
- Syracuse inked a big class of receivers only to find out its wide receivers coach was leaving for the NFL. Now Scott Shafer has some explaining to do, writes The Post-Standard.
- Syracuse isn’t the only ACC school losing its receivers coach for the NFL. Pitt’s Bobby Engram is headed to the Baltimore Ravens, writes the Post-Gazette.
- CBS Sports finds an instant impact player from each school from this year’s signing class, with more than a few big names in the ACC.
Hamilton Talks Bojanovsky
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35