The links have you covered for lunchtime, but if you’re looking to kill your whole afternoon, might I suggest Rolling Stone’s list of the 50 greatest “Saturday Night Live” sketches of all time.
- Some strong late additions assured Florida State another top-five recruiting class, writes the Palm Beach Post.
- A trio of receivers highlighted Florida State’s haul on Wednesday, writes the Tallahassee Democrat.
- FSU swiped one of those receivers from Virginia Tech, ensuring both the Seminoles and Hokies wound up in USA Today’s winners and losers list.
- In spite of its losses to FSU, Virginia Tech still secured an influx of offensive firepower with this year’s class, writes the Roanoke Times.
- Duke’s back-to-back bowl bids helped ensure one of its strongest signing classes, writes the Duke Chronicle.
- Louisville’s Reggie Bonnafon had to battle the elements to get his letter of intent faxed Wednesday, writes the Louisville Courier-Journal.
- Bobby Petrino insists he’s pleased with his first signing class since returning as Louisville’s head coach, but the rankings still have the Cardinals near the bottom of the ACC.
- It’s been an ongoing war of words for South Carolina and Clemson, but both had winning sales pitches on the recruiting trail, writes the Post & Courier.
- Local product Jae’lon Oglesby hopes to make an instant impact for Clemson, writes The State.
- The AJC talks with Paul Johnson after Georgia Tech’s 21-player class was completed.
- As expected, there was little drama for Pitt on national signing day, writes the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Virginia landed a solid class, but the Richmond Times-Dispatch wonders if Mike London will be around long enough to enjoy it.
- Syracuse brought in a deep group of receivers with this year’s class, writes The Post-Standard.
- The Orange will also get injured receiver Adrian Flemming back for a fifth season, writes the Troy Nunes blog.
- Miami’s pass rush figures to get a big boost from the Class of 2014, writes the Miami Herald.
- And, of course, Miami wins signing day thanks to the presence of ‘90s movie royalty. Now, Al Golden needs to hope Brad Kaaya’s mom isn’t constantly trying to borrow his VCR to dub a tape.
- Boston College’s recruiting class was fine, but the big boost comes from a pair of Florida transfers, writes the Boston Herald.
- NC State’s signing day haul fills a lot of needs and follows Dave Doeren’s “blueprint,” writes the Raleigh News & Observer.
- A lot of time and effort brought a strong class to fruition for Larry Fedora and UNC on Wednesday, writes the Charlotte Observer.
- Dave Clawson calls his first recruiting class a “full team” at Wake Forest, writes the Winston-Salem Journal.
- Athlon looks at 10 members of this year’s signing class likely to make an instant impact -- with a couple ACC players included.
Hamilton Talks Bojanovsky
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35