ACC's lunchtime links
- Boston College's practice routine in Shreveport, La., is anything but, Rich Thompson writes in the Boston Herald.
- The Columbus Dispatch's Todd Jones looks at Clemson's football history in the lead-up to the Tigers' battle with Ohio State.
- Johnny Manziel may not be ready to say it yet, but all signs point to the Chick-fil-A Bowl matchup with Duke being his collegiate finale, Dan Wolken writes in USA Today.
- In its miracle season, Auburn has broken a machine, Campbell Robertson writes in The New York Times.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Ken Suguira offers six notes from the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl.
- The Washington Post's Alex Prewitt looks at Maryland's offseason checklist.
- Al Golden says Miami isn't where it wants to be yet, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Luke DeCock says Ryan Switzer finished strong for North Carolina, but this is only the start for him.
- The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Kevin Gorman catches up with Tony Dorsett, who praises James Conner for his bowl-record performance.
- Jerome Smith thinks he did as much as he could with the Orange, which is why he's entering the NFL Draft, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Logan Thomas shows no signs of emotion as his finale approaches, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Tech Hokies, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Logan Thomas, Ryan Switzer, Johnny Manziel, Jerome Smith, James Conner, Tony Dorsett
Drawing Conclusions: Week 8
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Seminoles.com retweeted
- FSU Football retweeted