ACC's lunchtime links
December, 24, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Have a wonderful holiday!
- Clemson is preparing for life without Sammy Watkins.
- Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper reportedly interviewed for the same job at Florida.
- Is Jameis Winston's Heisman a good omen or bad omen for Florida State?
- Maryland looks back on the turning point of the season: the Virginia Tech win.
- Miami coach Al Golden says his team is grateful to play in the Russell Athletic Bowl.
- North Carolina and Duke bowl tickets are hot sellers.
- Pitt's defense is hoping for a slice of redemption.
- Syracuse won the Rodeo Bowl during bowl game festivities Monday.
- Virginia coach Mike London has a simple message for recruits these days.
- Virginia Tech's recruiting has turned sharply north.
Fisher: Winston's Choice Won't Be A Surprise
4:20 4th Qtr Western Michigan 17 Air Force 38 9:15 PM ET South Alabama Bowling Green
Final Nevada 3 Louisiana-Lafayette 16 Final Utah State 21 UTEP 6 Final 22 Utah 45 Colorado State 10
6:00 PM ET Marshall Northern Illinois 9:30 PM ET Navy San Diego State
12:00 PM ET Central Michigan Western Kentucky 8:00 PM ET Fresno State Rice
1:00 PM ET Illinois Louisiana Tech 4:30 PM ET Rutgers North Carolina 8:00 PM ET North Carolina State UCF
1:00 PM ET Cincinnati Virginia Tech 2:00 PM ET 15 Arizona State Duke 3:30 PM ET Miami (FL) South Carolina 4:30 PM ET Boston College Penn State 8:00 PM ET Nebraska 24 USC
2:00 PM ET Texas A&M West Virginia 5:30 PM ET Oklahoma 17 Clemson 9:00 PM ET Arkansas Texas
3:00 PM ET Notre Dame 23 LSU 6:30 PM ET 13 Georgia 21 Louisville 10:00 PM ET Maryland Stanford
12:30 PM ET 9 Ole Miss 6 TCU 4:00 PM ET 20 Boise State 10 Arizona 8:00 PM ET 7 Mississippi State 12 Georgia Tech
12:00 PM ET 19 Auburn 18 Wisconsin 12:30 PM ET 8 Michigan State 5 Baylor 1:00 PM ET 16 Missouri 25 Minnesota 5:00 PM ET 2 Oregon 3 Florida State 8:30 PM ET 1 Alabama 4 Ohio State
12:00 PM ET Houston Pittsburgh 3:20 PM ET Iowa Tennessee 6:45 PM ET 11 Kansas State 14 UCLA 10:15 PM ET Washington Oklahoma State