ACC's lunchtime links
- Yours truly talked all things ACC on Thursday.
- Boston College's Andre Williams talks to ESPN The Magazine's Adam K. Moussa.
- As Ohio State readies to face Clemson, the Big Ten school's tradition suffers in the state of South Carolina, Gene Sapakoff writes in the (Charleston) Post & Courier.
- Duke's physicality was on display in the ACC title game, Daniel Carp writes in the Duke Chronicle.
- AL.com's Jon Solomon takes a closer look at Jameis Winston in the first of a five-part series.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Ken Sugiura gives five possible explanations for why Georgia Tech safety Jemea Thomas did not receive all-conference honors.
- Maryland will not receive bowl distribution revenue from the ACC, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami coach Al Golden is this year's winner of the Lombardi Award for Excellence in Coaching, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- Be careful in the Belk Bowl, North Carolina.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Sam Werner has reaction from Aaron Donald on his big night in Florida.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink looks at whether the bowl game can be a momentum-builder for Terrel Hunt going into next season.
- SBNation's Dan Rubenstein gives three reasons to look forward to Virginia Tech's matchup with UCLA in the Hyundai Sun Bowl.
- The gang at Blogger So Dear looks at Wake Forest's hire of Dave Clawson.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Ohio State Buckeyes, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, UCLA Bruins, Cincinnati Bearcats, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jameis Winston, Andre Williams, Jemea Thomas, Aaron Donald, Terrel Hunt, Dave Clawson
Drawing Conclusions: Week 8
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Seminoles.com retweeted
- FSU Football retweeted