ACC's lunchtime links
December, 2, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Better a little late than never ...
- Boston College is taking a ride on the bowl carousel. Andre Williams' Heisman hopes took a hit in a loss to Syracuse.
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says the Tigers deserve a BCS bowl bid.
- Duke has followed David Cutcliffe's path to success.
- Three things learned in Florida State's win over Florida.
- Gripping drama led to a most painful conclusion for Georgia Tech.
- The Maryland defense stood strong against NC State.
- Miami coach Al Golden says his team is ready to go bowling.
- NC State coach Dave Doeren said this was a "long, long season."
- A familiar loss haunts Pitt players.
- Syracuse athletic director Daryl Gross says he believes in Scott Shafer's future.
- Virginia looks ahead to 2014.
- Virginia Tech continued its long dominance over the Hoos.
- Wake Forest lost a heartbreaker to Vanderbilt.
New No. 1 In ESPN CFB Power Rankings
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23