ACC's lunch links
- The jabs between Clemson coach Dabo Swinney and South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier aren't personal.
- Syracuse is still clinging on to bowl hopes.
- These are hilarious. Love the hate.
- Maryland will play its final regular-season game as a member of the ACC.
- Pitt senior offensive lineman Juantez Hollins decided not to quit, and the team is glad he stuck around.
- Miami defensive end David Gilbert had the perfect ending to his career.
- Miami receiver Phillip Dorsett could finally see the field again against Pitt.
- Heisman ballots were mailed out on Monday.
- Duke has a chance to make an already special season even more spectacular.
- Athlon has your Week 14 preview and predictions.
- Nobody has any idea what to expect from the Deacs this weekend.
- UVa's defense has shown signs of progress this season -- just not in the scoring defense category.
- How about Virginia Tech's offense? Better? Stats don't lie.
- Maryland coach Randy Edsall didn't seem to second-guess his decision to call a timeout.
- Virginia is losing on the field, but winning in recruiting.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Bulldogs, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, ACC, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Randy Edsall, Dabo Swinney, Steve Spurrier, Phillip Dorsett, David Gilbert, Juantez Hollins
Scene and Heard: Top 10 Predictions
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Rawlings Florida State Seminoles Hail Mary Youth-Size Football
2013 ACC STANDINGS
TBD Wofford Georgia Tech TBD Clemson Georgia TBD Boston College Massachusetts TBD James Madison Maryland TBD Elon Duke TBD Georgia Southern North Carolina State TBD Liberty North Carolina TBD Delaware Pittsburgh TBD UCLA Virginia TBD William & Mary Virginia Tech 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State