ACC's lunchtime links
- Miami defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio said his group is still a work in progress.
- Pitt has three injured players who won't play against the Canes.
- Aaron Donald has impressed everyone -- including a former two-time All-American at Pitt.
- The ACC has a chance to sweep its SEC rivals this weekend.
- Here are a few notes to catch you up on Georgia Tech news.
- The legal standing of FSU quarterback Jameis Winston could affect Florida State's BCS standings.
- Virginia quarterback David Watford will start against the Hokies, but which QB will finish?
- Virginia Tech's players have a "loathing" for Virginia.
- Freshman Ryan Switzer has played a big role in the Tar Heels' turnaround.
- It's been an ugly season for Syracuse, but the Orange can still play in a bowl game.
- It's Cocky Funeral time.
- Virginia safety Anthony Harris explained the play on which he was called for targeting.
- BC running back Andre Williams has come full circle.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jameis Winston, Ryan Switzer, Andre Williams, Aaron Donald, David Watford, Mark D'Onofrio, Anthony Harris
FSU Recruiting Builds On BCS Title Win
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Fathead Florida State Seminoles Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium Mural Wall Graphic
2013 ACC STANDINGS
TBD Wofford Georgia Tech TBD Clemson Georgia TBD Boston College Massachusetts TBD James Madison Maryland TBD Elon Duke TBD Georgia Southern North Carolina State TBD Liberty North Carolina TBD Delaware Pittsburgh TBD UCLA Virginia TBD William & Mary Virginia Tech 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State