ACC's lunchtime links
November, 19, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Cam Newton led a game-winning drive, not Tom Brady? Wow, #flipweek continues.
- Defenses have tried, and failed, to come up with creative ways to stop Boston College running back Andre Williams.
- The light bulb is starting to click for Clemson players Martavis Bryant and Isaiah Battle.
- John Feinstein of The Washington Post delivers a mea culpa to Duke football.
- Florida State is on an unprecedented run.
- Where could Georgia Tech defensive end Jeremiah Attaochu go in the draft?
- Maryland has shuffled its offensive line.
- Miami receiver Phillip Dorsett, out with a knee injury since last month, is back on the depth chart.
- North Carolina coach Larry Fedora does not want to discuss the possibility of becoming bowl eligible.
- NC State coach Dave Doeren wants to finish the season well.
- Pitt coach Paul Chryst is worried about a recent spate of injuries that have hit his team.
- Defensive back Julian Whigham is back in Syracuse after bruising his lung and possibly tearing scar tissue at Florida State.
- Virginia defensive tackle Brent Urban and cornerback Maurice Canady could play for the Hoos on Saturday.
- How can Virginia Tech control its Coastal destiny? Root for upsets.
- Get your fill of amazing ACC stats.
- A North Carolina appeals court ruled the ACC's lawsuit against Maryland can continue.
College Football Top Plays Week 4
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23