ACC's lunchtime links
- Defenses have tried, and failed, to come up with creative ways to stop Boston College running back Andre Williams.
- The light bulb is starting to click for Clemson players Martavis Bryant and Isaiah Battle.
- John Feinstein of The Washington Post delivers a mea culpa to Duke football.
- Florida State is on an unprecedented run.
- Where could Georgia Tech defensive end Jeremiah Attaochu go in the draft?
- Maryland has shuffled its offensive line.
- Miami receiver Phillip Dorsett, out with a knee injury since last month, is back on the depth chart.
- North Carolina coach Larry Fedora does not want to discuss the possibility of becoming bowl eligible.
- NC State coach Dave Doeren wants to finish the season well.
- Pitt coach Paul Chryst is worried about a recent spate of injuries that have hit his team.
- Defensive back Julian Whigham is back in Syracuse after bruising his lung and possibly tearing scar tissue at Florida State.
- Virginia defensive tackle Brent Urban and cornerback Maurice Canady could play for the Hoos on Saturday.
- How can Virginia Tech control its Coastal destiny? Root for upsets.
- Get your fill of amazing ACC stats.
- A North Carolina appeals court ruled the ACC's lawsuit against Maryland can continue.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, ACC, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jeremiah Attaochu, Larry Fedora, Martavis Bryant, Andre Williams, Phillip Dorsett, Dave Doeren, Paul Chryst, Julian Whigham, Maurice Canady, Brent Urban, Isaiah Battle
Handicapping Uncommitted Top 10 Recruits
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- The ACC retweeted
- The ACC retweeted
- ESPN ACC retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
14:10 3rd Qtr Syracuse 6 21 Clemson 3 Final North Carolina 28 Virginia 27 Final Georgia Tech 56 Pittsburgh 28 Final Boston College 23 Wake Forest 17