ACC lunchtime links
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan looks at some amazing ACC stats from Week 11.
- Ryan Norton's growth at center has been a key for Clemson's offensive line, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Chris Wright looks at six plays that mattered most in Duke's win this past weekend.
- Florida State's aggressive philosophy has the Seminoles leading the nation in interceptions, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- The Atlanta Journal-Consitution's Ken Sugiura looks at Georgia Tech's plans for a new weight room.
- Randy Edsall is not going to panic over Maryland's recent woes, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami is expected to announce a $7 million project to add a new practice field and other assets, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- Marquise Williams has come a long way in less than a year, Andrew Carter writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Brandon Mitchell will start for NC State at Boston College.
- The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Joe Starkey says that Tom Savage has earned his respect.
- Durell Eskridge and Prince-Tyson Gulley are expected to play for the Orange on Saturday, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The Roanoke Times' Aaron McFarling says that retiring Virginia Tech AD Jim Weaver never ran from his decisions.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, North Carolina State Wolfpack, Virginia Tech Hokies, ACC, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Randy Edsall, Ryan NOrton, Jim Weaver, Brandon Mitchell, Tom Savage, Prince-Tyson Gulley, Marquise Williams, Durell Eskridge
ESPN 300 Recruits on Negative Recruiting
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- TomahawkNation.com retweeted
- David Hale retweeted
- Anquan Boldin retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
TBD Boston College Duke TBD Notre Dame Clemson TBD Florida State Wake Forest TBD North Carolina Georgia Tech TBD Louisville North Carolina State TBD Miami (FL) Cincinnati TBD Pittsburgh Virginia Tech