ACC lunchtime links
November, 11, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Thank you, veterans.
- Andre Williams continues to carry Boston College, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Duke's 7-2 record is hardly a fluke, Laura Keeley writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- FSU is trying to avoid the distractions of title talk, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- The Washington Post's John Feinstein says Randy Edsall refuses to take blame for Maryland's shortcomings.
- Miami's running attack was not helped by an early deficit, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- UNC built an early lead and never allowed Virginia in the game, Andrew Carter writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Kevin Gorman says Ray Vinopal used his short-term memory for an unforgettable game against Notre Dame.
- Jerome Smith had a season-high in carries, while George Morris impressed in relief for the Orange, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel says there is no rationalizing Virginia's latest loss.
- The Washington Post's Mark Giannotto shares five thoughts from Virginia Tech's win at Miami.
- The Winston-Salem Journal's Dan Collins says the FSU game was a bad day in a season gone wrong for Wake Forest.
College Football Player Rankings: 21-40
12:00 PM ET Delaware Pittsburgh 12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 12:30 PM ET Wofford Georgia Tech 12:30 PM ET Georgia Southern North Carolina State 3:00 PM ET Boston College Massachusetts 3:30 PM ET William & Mary Virginia Tech 5:30 PM ET Clemson Georgia 6:00 PM ET Elon Duke 6:00 PM ET Liberty North Carolina 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State