ACC lunchtime links
November, 11, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Thank you, veterans.
- Andre Williams continues to carry Boston College, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Duke's 7-2 record is hardly a fluke, Laura Keeley writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- FSU is trying to avoid the distractions of title talk, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- The Washington Post's John Feinstein says Randy Edsall refuses to take blame for Maryland's shortcomings.
- Miami's running attack was not helped by an early deficit, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- UNC built an early lead and never allowed Virginia in the game, Andrew Carter writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Kevin Gorman says Ray Vinopal used his short-term memory for an unforgettable game against Notre Dame.
- Jerome Smith had a season-high in carries, while George Morris impressed in relief for the Orange, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel says there is no rationalizing Virginia's latest loss.
- The Washington Post's Mark Giannotto shares five thoughts from Virginia Tech's win at Miami.
- The Winston-Salem Journal's Dan Collins says the FSU game was a bad day in a season gone wrong for Wake Forest.
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Seminoles.com retweeted
- The ACC retweeted
- Anquan Boldin retweeted
- FSU Football retweeted
- David Hale retweeted
- DeionSanders retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
12:30 PM ET Virginia Tech North Carolina 3:30 PM ET North Carolina State Clemson 3:30 PM ET Wake Forest 1 Florida State 7:30 PM ET Miami (FL) Georgia Tech 7:30 PM ET Pittsburgh Virginia