ACC lunchtime links
October, 24, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Chat with AA today at 4 p.m ET. Hearing humble pie will be served.
- Boston College right guard Harris Williams has been a big key to the Eagles' success up front.
- Heisman chatter has turned to criticism for Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd.
- With wins comes a culture change for Duke football.
- A flood of media attention does not seem to faze Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston.
- Take a statistical look at how Georgia Tech and Virginia match up.
- Maryland offensive coordinator Mike Locksley says he just wants his offense to execute better.
- Miami is hoping to get credit from the NCAA for prior scholarship reductions.
- North Carolina's Eric Ebron is making his case as the nation's best tight end.
- Pitt's offensive line got a lift from Ryan Schlieper last week.
- Breaking down the 2014 Syracuse schedule.
- A healthy Taquan Mizzell is ready to contribute for Virginia.
- Check out this excerpt from "King of Sports" by Gregg Easterbrook, who illustrates how Virginia Tech does football right by more than just winning.
- Wake Forest offensive lineman Steven Chase is one tough dude.
FSU Coach Explains Why Winston Went Unpunished
12:00 PM ET Delaware Pittsburgh 12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 12:30 PM ET Wofford Georgia Tech 12:30 PM ET Georgia Southern North Carolina State 3:00 PM ET Boston College Massachusetts 3:30 PM ET William & Mary Virginia Tech 5:30 PM ET Clemson Georgia 6:00 PM ET Elon Duke 6:00 PM ET Liberty North Carolina 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State