ACC lunchtime links
- Boston College right guard Harris Williams has been a big key to the Eagles' success up front.
- Heisman chatter has turned to criticism for Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd.
- With wins comes a culture change for Duke football.
- A flood of media attention does not seem to faze Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston.
- Take a statistical look at how Georgia Tech and Virginia match up.
- Maryland offensive coordinator Mike Locksley says he just wants his offense to execute better.
- Miami is hoping to get credit from the NCAA for prior scholarship reductions.
- North Carolina's Eric Ebron is making his case as the nation's best tight end.
- Pitt's offensive line got a lift from Ryan Schlieper last week.
- Breaking down the 2014 Syracuse schedule.
- A healthy Taquan Mizzell is ready to contribute for Virginia.
- Check out this excerpt from "King of Sports" by Gregg Easterbrook, who illustrates how Virginia Tech does football right by more than just winning.
- Wake Forest offensive lineman Steven Chase is one tough dude.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, Boston College Eagles, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Jameis Winston, Eric Ebron, Taquan Mizzell, Ryan Schlieper, Steven Chase
ESPN 300 Recruits on Negative Recruiting
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- TomahawkNation.com retweeted
- David Hale retweeted
- Anquan Boldin retweeted
2014 ACC STANDINGS
TBD Boston College Duke TBD Notre Dame Clemson TBD Florida State Wake Forest TBD North Carolina Georgia Tech TBD Louisville North Carolina State TBD Miami (FL) Cincinnati TBD Pittsburgh Virginia Tech