ACC's lunchtime links
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says his team has to flush away its loss to Florida State and move on.
- How did Duke overcome a 22-point deficit against UVa to win? The football team will participate in a fundraiser to help a young boy with cancer who has served as an inspiration.
- Florida State cornerback Lamarcus Joyner says the big difference between this season and last season -- leadership. Joe Giglio of the News & Observer is one of two AP voters to put the Noles No. 1.
- John Feinstein writes in The Washington Post that the ACC has Florida State and little else.
- Georgia Tech picked up a much-needed win.
- Maryland receivers Deon Long and Stefon Diggs face months of recovery.
- Miami will rely on Herb Waters and Stacy Coley to fill in for injured receiver Phillip Dorsett.
- Pitt quarterback Tom Savage has slowed down after a fast start.
- What is next for Syracuse after such a tough defeat?
- The expectation of losing is hurting Virginia each week.
- Virginia Tech cornerback Antone Exum is still deciding whether he will play against Duke on Saturday.
- Tanner Price and Michael Campanaro came up big for Wake Forest.
Florida State Seminoles, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Clemson Tigers, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, Duke Blue Devils, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, tanner price, lamarcus joyner, Stacy Coley, Antone Exum, Michael Campanaro, Stefon Diggs, Dabo Swinney, Phillip Dorsett, Deon Long, Tom Savage, Herb Waters
FSU Recruiting Builds On BCS Title Win
NOLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
FSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Antigua Women's Florida State Seminoles Black BCS 2013 National Champions Ice Full-Zip Pullover
2013 ACC STANDINGS
TBD Wofford Georgia Tech TBD Clemson Georgia TBD Boston College Massachusetts TBD James Madison Maryland TBD Elon Duke TBD Georgia Southern North Carolina State TBD Liberty North Carolina TBD Delaware Pittsburgh TBD UCLA Virginia TBD William & Mary Virginia Tech 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State