ACC's lunchtime links
October, 21, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Will Florida State run the table?
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says his team has to flush away its loss to Florida State and move on.
- How did Duke overcome a 22-point deficit against UVa to win? The football team will participate in a fundraiser to help a young boy with cancer who has served as an inspiration.
- Florida State cornerback Lamarcus Joyner says the big difference between this season and last season -- leadership. Joe Giglio of the News & Observer is one of two AP voters to put the Noles No. 1.
- John Feinstein writes in The Washington Post that the ACC has Florida State and little else.
- Georgia Tech picked up a much-needed win.
- Maryland receivers Deon Long and Stefon Diggs face months of recovery.
- Miami will rely on Herb Waters and Stacy Coley to fill in for injured receiver Phillip Dorsett.
- Pitt quarterback Tom Savage has slowed down after a fast start.
- What is next for Syracuse after such a tough defeat?
- The expectation of losing is hurting Virginia each week.
- Virginia Tech cornerback Antone Exum is still deciding whether he will play against Duke on Saturday.
- Tanner Price and Michael Campanaro came up big for Wake Forest.
These 2016 QBs Can Start From Day One
TBD South Carolina North Carolina TBD Duke Tulane TBD Alcorn State Georgia Tech TBD Elon Wake Forest
TBD Maine Boston College TBD Wofford Clemson TBD Texas State Florida State TBD Bethune-Cookman Miami (FL) TBD Troy North Carolina State TBD Youngstown State Pittsburgh TBD Rhode Island Syracuse TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Louisville Auburn