ACC's lunchtime links
October, 17, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan makes his predictions for Week 8 in the ACC.
- Clemson's defense can break Florida State by cashing in on third down, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke has gotten a spark from Anthony Boone, Nick Martin writes in the Duke Chronicle.
- FSU quarterback Jameis Winston is not concerned about Clemson's crowd noise, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Ted Roof addresses the latest on Georgia Tech's defense, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constiution.
- Maryland defensive lineman Andre Monroe is embracing change and consistency, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami is wary of repeating its 2004 trip to UNC, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- Chapel Hill is bracing for a rare Thursday night UNC game, Jane Stancill writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Pitt's shaky, inexperienced offensive line continues to be a work in progress, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink talks with former Navy players to give the Orange an idea of what they're in for when facing Georgia Tech this weekend.
- Virginia's secondary needs to make more plays, Doug Doughty writes in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Whit Barnes has put the team first at Wake Forest, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
College Football Top Plays Week 4
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23