That makes you feel pretty dumb, doesn't it? This thing is literally 360 times more powerful than you. Look at you. You're worthless.
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan reviews the ACC at the half-way point and makes some second-half predictions.
- Clemson end Shaq Lawson is expected to play against Florida State, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke's defense is aiming to build off its success, Laura Keeley writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Jameis Winston is always entertaining, even at Midnight Madness, as the Orlando Sentinel's Brendan Sonnone notes.
- Georgia Tech AD Mike Bobinski is standing behind Paul Johnson, Ken Suguira writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Maryland outside linebacker Yannik Cudjoe-Virgil is out for the season with a torn pectoral muscle, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Allen Hurns is writing his success story at Miami, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- North Carolina coach Larry Fedora says that Bryn Renner will definitely start against Miami, Andrew Carter writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- Pitt coach Paul Chryst has raised questions with the ACC over unpenalized hits on Tom Savage and Devin Street, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse has prepared for Georgia Tech's option offense since the summer, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia's players have bitter tastes in their mouths from the loss to Maryland, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Up-and-down Maryland is next for Wake Forest, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
Five Programs Expecting 2014 Boost
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35