Get it together, Homeland.
- AthlonSports unveils its Week 6 ACC power rankings.
- BC is pushing its way toward respectability, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Dabo Swinney is warning everyone not to look past BC before Clemson faces Florida State in two weeks, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post and Courier.
- The Orlando Sentinel's Brendan Sonnone looks at three things learned from FSU's rout of Maryland.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Mark Bradley offers three takeaways from Georgia Tech's loss at Miami.
- Maryland quarterback CJ Brown is day-to-day with a concussion, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- The Palm Beach Post's Dave George says Miami's solving of Georgia Tech's triple-option offense helped the Hurricanes earn a key division win.
- North Carolina quarterback Marquise Williams was a bright spot in Saturday's loss, Andrew Carter writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- The Raleigh News & Observer's Luke DeCock says that Jim Grobe had an old welcome for a new foe Saturday in NC State coach Dave Doeren.
- Tyler Boyd's big first steps at Pitt have left quite an impression back home, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Syracuse receivers failed to catch a single ball Saturday, Michael Cohen writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The Virginian Pilot's Tom Robinson sees little reason for Virginia to keep Mike London after this season.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel says that Virginia Tech's receivers continued to show improvement Saturday.
Hamilton Talks Bojanovsky
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35