- David Ching, SEC reporter
- 0 Shares
Spring practice is in full swing at several SEC schools. Let's take a look at some of the headlines from around the league:
• Might Alabama pick up its offensive pace under Lane Kiffin? Not likely.
• Mississippi State's Chris Jones feeds off raw energy, but he's working to improve his technique this spring.
• Despite the prospect of more pass blocking in Auburn's 2014 offense, the offensive linemen's mindset remains unchanged.
• Running backs Mack Brown and Kelvin Taylor reeled off big runs during Florida's practice on Monday.
• What might 2014 look like for Arkansas running back Alex Collins? Sporting Life Arkansas takes a look.
• Praise continues to pour in for Ole Miss offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil after a standout freshman season.
• Darius English had one directive from South Carolina's coaching staff this offseason: add weight to his 6-foot-7 frame.
• Former Vanderbilt receiver Chris Boyd found it difficult to blend in after his dismissal from the program last year.
• Athlon ranks the top 40 players from the SEC during the BCS era.
• Defensive lineman Elijah Daniel sat out as Auburn ran through its fourth practice of the spring on Tuesday.
Spring practice is in full swing at several SEC schools. Let's take a look at some of the headlines from around the league:• Might Alabama pick up its offensive pace under Lane Kiffin?