Florida Gators: lunchtime links
- Alabama offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier isn't saying much about the Crimson Tide's quarterback situation beyond A.J. McCarron.
- Georgia running back Todd Gurley says he's just concerned with getting better.
- Georgia defensive back Connor Norman will again rescue the Bulldogs' secondary.
- Auburn's C.J. Uzomah is playing four different positions so far in camp.
- Florida running back Mack Brown says he's ready to fill in as the Gators' top tailback with the indefinite absence of Matt Jones because of a viral illness.
- Almost all of the LSU players reported for camp on Sunday. There were two notable exceptions.
- Mississippi State lost its top four pass catchers from 2012. Jameon Lewis and Taveze Calhoun are leading the pack as replacements.
- Ole Miss has lost receiver Vince Sanders for six weeks because of a broken collarbone. He was the Rebels' second-leading receiver last season.
- Tennessee is getting three key players back from injury this season: linebacker Curt Maggitt, defensive tackle Maurice Couch, and safety Brian Randolph.
- Things were a little lighthearted at Vanderbilt. The upperclassmen and freshmen had a sing-off battle with the school's fight song.
- Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel needs football in the worst way right now.
Florida Gators, Vanderbilt Commodores, Georgia Bulldogs, South Carolina Gamecocks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Auburn Tigers, LSU Tigers, Tennessee Volunteers, Kentucky Wildcats, SEC, Texas A&M Aggies, Football, College Football, Alabama, Brian Randolph, Curt Maggitt, Todd Gurley, Mack Brown, Johnny Manziel, Maurice Couch, Doug Nussmeier, A.J. McCarron, C.J. Uzomah, lunchtime links, Connor Norman, Jameon Lewis, Taveze Calhoun
No. 7 OLB Jerome Baker Flips To Ohio St.
GATORNATION RECRUITING NEWS
FLORIDA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Jeff Barlis retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
12:00 PM ET UAB Arkansas 3:30 PM ET 1 Mississippi State Kentucky 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Missouri 7:15 PM ET 3 Ole Miss 24 LSU 7:30 PM ET South Carolina 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET 4 Alabama Tennessee