SEC's lunch links
- After putting on a show at the combine, offensive tackle Greg Robinson didn’t participate in on-field workouts at Auburn’s pro day. He’s still aiming for the No. 1 spot in May’s draft.
- It wasn’t long ago that John Calipari did to Kentucky basketball what Saban did to Alabama football, but at this rate, expect Saban to get back on top before Calipari.
- Spring practice has always been closed to Florida fans, but coach Will Muschamp is changing his policy this year.
- LSU opens practice Friday. Here are six key positions battles to keep an eye on this spring.
- A new deal is imminent for Missouri coach Gary Pinkel. It will pay him at least $3 million and include raises for his assistant coaches.
- When Ole Miss opened practice Tuesday, Denzel Nkemdiche was nowhere to be found. He’ll miss the entire spring as part of his punishment for an offseason arrest.
- South Carolina is proving that winning can be contagious throughout the sports program, and Steve Spurrier is at the center of it.
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin says the spring game is good for the fans but worthless for the team. The Aggies won’t have one this year because of stadium renovations.
Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, South Carolina Gamecocks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Auburn Tigers, LSU Tigers, Kentucky Wildcats, Ole Miss Rebels, Missouri Tigers, Texas A&M Aggies, Will Muschamp, Steve Spurrier, Nick Saban, Kevin Sumlin, John Calipari, Gary Pinkel, Denzel Nkemdiche, Greg Robinson
Helping In Haiti
GATORNATION RECRUITING NEWS
FLORIDA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- GatorZone Football retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final Troy 0 13 Georgia 66 Final 6 Texas A&M 58 SMU 6 Final Florida 21 3 Alabama 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Northern Illinois 14 Arkansas 52 Final Mississippi State 34 8 LSU 29 Final 14 South Carolina 48 Vanderbilt 34