SEC's lunch links
February, 27, 2014
By Sam Khan Jr. | ESPN.com
Some post-NFL combine takes, some more player safety talk, Florida-Florida State renewed and much more in today's lunch links:
- Grantland take a look at the winners and losers from the the NFL scouting Ccmbine, including mention of several SEC players.
- Is the NCAA going to limit in-season full-contract practices? There could be as few as one per week via a national mandate.
- Auburn offensive tackle Greg Robinson had an impressive performance at the NFL combine and makes a case for being the NFL draft's top offensive tackle.
- Florida and Florida State extended their annual football series through 2018, and the Gators also added a 2015 game against East Carolina.
- A look which Alabama prospects are up and which are down in terms of NFL draft stock after the combine.
- After a string of injuries, Florida receiver Andre Debose is ready for a strong senior season.
- Ole Miss left guard Aaron Morris and defensive end C.J. Johnson, who both had season-ending injuries in 2013, were granted medical redshirts.
- Michael Sam's announcement that he is gay did not have a negative effect on his team at Missouri, but there has been a lot of debate whether it will be a distraction when he joins an NFL team.
Helping In Haiti
Helping In Haiti
GATORNATION RECRUITING NEWS
FLORIDA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- GatorZone Football retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final Troy 0 13 Georgia 66 Final 6 Texas A&M 58 SMU 6 Final Florida 21 3 Alabama 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Northern Illinois 14 Arkansas 52 Final Mississippi State 34 8 LSU 29 Final 14 South Carolina 48 Vanderbilt 34