SEC's lunch links
- One source says Pennsylvania native James Franklin would take the Penn State job if it's offered. Vanderbilt's athletic director met with Franklin and expects to keep him, however.
- Auburn's magical season lasted about a minute too long. Take a look behind the scenes of those fateful 79 seconds when everything changed for the Tigers.
- AU left tackle Greg Robinson is heading to the NFL draft. Center Reese Dismukes says he's coming back. Tre Mason is not yet ready to make his decision.
- Sources tell ESPN's Darren Rovell that Manziel has picked an agency and marketing group to represent him if he declares for the draft.
- A 2011 knee injury played a "big role" in Missouri running back Henry Josey's decision to go pro.
- Tennessee linebacker A.J. Johnson will return for his senior season, and that's mighty good news for the Vols.
- LSU junior running back Jeremy Hill will stay, according to the Shreveport Times. Les Miles has met with his juniors to discuss the NFL.
- Razorbacks coach Bret Bielema is closing in on hiring a defensive line coach.
- Florida announces dates for spring practice and its annual spring game.
- Here are five Alabama seniors who leave a big void to fill and five Tide freshmen who made an immediate impact.
- Early rankings have Georgia in or near the top 10 for next season.
- Kentucky's most important recruit -- QB Drew Barker, ranked as the nation's No. 161 overall prospect in the ESPN 300 -- is enrolling early after a solid performance in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- Mississippi State looks to fill out its recruiting class.
- Ole Miss welcomes two important early enrollees -- a safety and a transfer offensive lineman.
Florida Gators, Vanderbilt Commodores, Georgia Bulldogs, Alabama Crimson Tide, Arkansas Razorbacks, Auburn Tigers, LSU Tigers, Tennessee Volunteers, Kentucky Wildcats, Mississippi State Bulldogs, SEC, Ole Miss Rebels, Missouri Tigers, Texas A&M Aggies, A.J. Johnson, Henry Josey, Reese Dismukes, Johnny Manziel, Jeremy Hill, Drew Barker, Greg Robinson
College Football Minute: Sept. 15
GATORNATION RECRUITING NEWS
FLORIDA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- GatorZone Football retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final UCF 10 20 Missouri 38 Final Massachusetts 31 Vanderbilt 34 Final Arkansas 49 Texas Tech 28 Final 6 Georgia 35 24 South Carolina 38 Final Louisiana-Lafayette 15 14 Ole Miss 56 Final Mississippi State 35 South Alabama 3 Final Southern Miss 12 3 Alabama 52 Final Louisiana-Monroe 0 10 LSU 31 Final/3OT Kentucky 30 Florida 36 Final Tennessee 10 4 Oklahoma 34 Final Rice 10 7 Texas A&M 38