SEC lunchtime links
November, 8, 2013
By David Ching | ESPN.com
Half a day. We're almost there. Here are some links from around SEC country to help you finish off the work week.
- Alabama's Amari Cooper is back to 100 percent after dealing with injuries and frustration.
- Alabama's Jeoffrey Pagan says he wants the Crimson Tide to put away LSU “as quick as possible and let some of our freshmen play.”
- LSU needs another breakout game from quarterback Zach Mettenberger against Alabama.
- Compare and contrast the offenses from Alabama and LSU.
- Missouri's Michael Sam rose from a small Texas town to become a national star.
- South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney is frustrated by his lack of sacks this season.
- Auburn's rise doesn't surprise Tennessee coaches Tommy Thigpen and Willie Martinez, both former Tigers assistants.
- The Kansas City Star's preview of Kentucky-Missouri.
- The Los Angeles Daily News reports that Texas A&M's Kevin Sumlin is USC's top target to become its next head coach.
- Georgia freshman Quincy Mauger has risen from unheralded recruit to become the Bulldogs' only safety who has played in every game this season.
- Trenton Brown has big potential on Florida's offensive line.
- Vanderbilt sees an edge in Florida's many injuries.
- Mississippi State's Dak Prescott is carrying the load on third down.
- Video: Ole Miss coaches Matt Luke and Derrick Nix evaluate the progress being made by some of their young players this season.
Best recruiting classes in the past 10 years
TBD San Josť St Auburn TBD Ole Miss Florida TBD Alabama Georgia TBD Eastern Kentucky Kentucky TBD Eastern Michigan LSU TBD Vanderbilt Middle Tennessee TBD South Carolina Missouri TBD Arkansas Tennessee TBD Mississippi State Texas A&M