SEC lunchtime links
October, 11, 2013
By David Ching | ESPN.com
We're almost there. Here are a few SEC links to help you make it to the weekend.
- Leaps and “bounds” help Jeremy Hill excel in LSU's backfield.
- Florida is developing an ability to keep drives alive on offense.
- College reunion: Mississippi State's Dan Mullen started his career with the program he'll face this weekend: Bowling Green.
- Georgia defensive lineman Garrison Smith: “We can't expect the offense to bail us out.”
- Ole Miss is the next challenger hoping to stop Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M.
- Diminutive Ole Miss defender Mike Hilton carves out a key defensive spot.
- Auburn's defense has been better than yardage totals suggest.
- Story: It sounds crazy, but Mark Stoops' Kentucky team might be in the midst of a “successful” 0-4 stretch.
- Tennessee and Virginia Tech's 2016 game at Bristol Motor Speedway could potentially set a college football attendance record.
- Alabama left tackle Cyrus Kouandjio is in search of more consistency.
- Missouri pregame rundown: The Georgia game.
- Distractions not impacting Vanderbilt's recruiting class.
- Meet Ann McKee, the woman who could save football from itself.
GATORNATION RECRUITING NEWS
FLORIDA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Gatorsports.com retweeted
- Jeff Barlis retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
12:00 PM ET Troy 13 Georgia 3:30 PM ET 6 Texas A&M SMU 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Alabama 4:00 PM ET Indiana 18 Missouri 7:00 PM ET Northern Illinois Arkansas 7:00 PM ET Mississippi State 8 LSU 7:30 PM ET 14 South Carolina Vanderbilt