SEC lunchtime links
- Can South Carolina slow down North Carolina's up-tempo attack? The answer will be key in tonight's result.
- Speaking of up-tempo offenses, here's an in-depth look at the no-huddle craze and how opposing defenses are countering them, including "practicing faking injuries" according to Kirk Herbstreit.
- Breaking down Ole Miss-Vanderbilt from the Rebels' perspective. Five things to watch.
- Vanderbilt coach James Franklin wants officials to be aware of Ole Miss' offensive tempo and ensure the Rebels are set when they snap the ball tonight.
- Did Texas A&M score a win over the NCAA during the Johnny Manziel autograph saga? The Aggies have to be happy with the result.
- Auburn is looking for a go-to wide receiver to emerge, even if "everybody knows where the ball is going," said Gus Malzahn.
- If you stumble across Arkansas coach Bret Bielema's music playlist, you're likely to find some reggae. Who knew?
- Here's a look at the new helmets Mississippi State will wear when they meet Oklahoma State in Houston on Saturday.
- Regardless of this weekend's result, Kentucky made the right hire in Mark Stoops.
- A look at the 11 players who will make their first start for Georgia when the Bulldogs face Clemson.
- LSU defensive tackle Anthony Johnson said the Tigers' D will be the "same as always ... fast, physical and dominant."
Vanderbilt Commodores, Georgia Bulldogs, South Carolina Gamecocks, Arkansas Razorbacks, Auburn Tigers, LSU Tigers, Kentucky Wildcats, Mississippi Rebels, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Ole Miss Rebels, Texas A&M Aggies, James Franklin, Gus Malzahn, Mark Stoops, Anthony Johnson, Johnny Manziel, Bret Bielema
Ranking the new SEC defensive coordinators
GATORNATION RECRUITING NEWS
FLORIDA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Emmitt Smith retweeted
- Scott Carter retweeted
- Fightin' Gators retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
TBD San Josť St Auburn TBD Ole Miss Florida TBD Alabama Georgia TBD Eastern Kentucky Kentucky TBD Eastern Michigan LSU TBD Vanderbilt Middle Tennessee TBD South Carolina Missouri TBD Arkansas Tennessee TBD Mississippi State Texas A&M