SEC's lunch links
- Sam goes from football star to pioneer, writes Sam Mellinger of The Kansas City Star.
- Sam, his teammates and coaches prove that gay athletes shouldn't have to choose secrecy, writes Joe Walljasper of the Columbia Daily Tribune.
- Former Alabama punter Cody Mandell supports "courageous" Michael Sam.
- Mississippi State tight end Rufus Warren tweets that he looks "down on gay football players."
- Tennessee linebacker A.J. Johnson and defensive lineman Danny O'Brien were arrested on alcohol-related charges and resisting arrest.
- Tennessee graduate assistant Cody Kempt has been hired at Montana State.
- Dwight Collins of The Gainesville Sun, gives us a quick pre-spring practice perspective in the SEC.
- Check out where each SEC team got its 2014 signees.
- ESPN 300 wide receiver Cameron Sims of Monroe, La., was one of the first Louisiana-based dominoes to fall Alabama's way for its 2014 class.
- Auburn is looking to restock along the offensive line in its next recruiting cycle.
- Auburn signee Kalvaraz Bessent was arrested on marijuana-related felony charges on Friday.
- Auburn defensive line coach Rodney Garner overcomes negative recruiting to flip Georgia recruit Dontavius Russell.
- Georgia defense's defense will be "varied" and "multiple" under new coordinator Jeremy Pruitt.
- Utah quarterback coach Brian Johnson is expected to join Mississippi State's staff.
- Kentucky's webcast raises the bar for the Wildcats' 2015 signing day.
- Recruiting rankings mean nothing to Arkansas' coaching staff.
- Clemson might win recruiting battles, but South Carolina wins on the field.
- ESPN 300 defensive back Quincy Wilson's commitment to Florida was solid from the beginning.
- With transfer offensive tackle Christian Morris undergoing surgery to repair an injured Achilles, Ole Miss is now searching for a right tackle this spring.
- How much did former Vanderbilt head coach James Franklin hurt the Commodores' 2014 recruiting class?
Alabama Crimson Tide, Arkansas Razorbacks, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, Kentucky Wildcats, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Missouri Tigers, Ole Miss Rebels, SEC, South Carolina Gamecocks, Tennessee Volunteers, Vanderbilt Commodores, James Franklin, Quincy Wilson, Cameron Sims, Michael Sam, Kalvaraz Bessent, Rodney Garner, Cody Mandell, Brian Johnson, Christian Morris, Rufus Warren
Two Weeks Left And We Still Know Nothing
WAREAGLENATION RECRUITING NEWS
AUBURN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- New World Graphics Men's Auburn Tigers Blue Bcs Championship Bowl Bound Invested T-shirt
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final Eastern Kentucky 3 Florida 52 Final Charleston Southern 9 10 Georgia 55 Final South Alabama 12 South Carolina 37 Final 8 Ole Miss 0 Arkansas 30 Final Western Carolina 14 1 Alabama 48 Final Samford 7 14 Auburn 31 Final 20 Missouri 29 Tennessee 21 Final Vanderbilt 0 4 Mississippi State 51