Alabama Crimson Tide: Will Hines
- Texas A&M's defense has been a mess all season, and the Aggies continue to search for stability there.
- Georgia coach Mark Richt called the Bulldogs' injury news -- tailback Keith Marshall and receiver Justin Scott-Wesley are out for the season and receiver Michael Bennett is out indefinitely, all with knee injuries -- following Saturday's Tennessee game “heartbreaking.”
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier said the timetable on Jadeveon Clowney's return to the lineup remains unclear.
- Kentucky's Nate Northington and Greg Page: The friendship that changed the face of SEC football.
- Tweaks to Missouri's offense have the Tigers performing back at the level that preceded their dismal 2012.
- LSU's offense is trending toward history.
- Ole Miss theater student: “Laramie Project” incident not just about the athletes.
- Florida cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy's patience paid off with a pick-six in Saturday's win against Arkansas.
- Talking Blake Sims, redshirts, Alabama's offensive line and more.
- Arkansas cornerback Will Hines said he is out for the season with a broken arm.
- Cassanova McKinzy returned for Auburn's Sunday practice, while Kiehl Frazier shifted back to offense.
Alabama Crimson Tide, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Auburn Tigers, Arkansas Razorbacks, South Carolina Gamecocks, Ole Miss Rebels, Kentucky Wildcats, Missouri Tigers, Texas A&M Aggies, Mark Richt, Steve Spurrier, Keith Marshall, Kiehl Frazier, Jadeveon Clowney, Blake Sims, Michael Bennett, Loucheiz Purifoy, Justin Scott-Wesley, Cassanova McKinzy, Greg Page, Nate Northington, Will Hines