The TideNation's power rankings look at the top 10 Alabama players raising their game:
Every week, we’ll update these rankings to reflect how specific areas of the Alabama football program are faring.
Here's this week's power rankings:
1. LB C.J. Mosley: It's just another game when Mosley finishes at the top of the defensive statistics. This week he led the team with 12 tackles, including one sack and a forced fumble.
2. QB AJ McCarron: Missouri wasn't his best game, and an injury scare put a damper on what was already a rain-drenched affair, but give McCarron credit for continuing his streak of games without an interception. He holds onto his spot as the fifth-highest rated quarterback in the country in terms of efficiency.
3. RB Eddie Lacy: It took one carry for Lacy to show why he's one of the most explosive backs in the country. The junior took the handoff on the second play from scrimmage and outran the Missouri defense 73 yards for a touchdown. He'd finish the night with 194 total yards.
4. CB Dee Milliner: Missouri didn't throw at him often, but Milliner again filled up the stat sheet, finishing second on the team with four tackles. He also had three pass breakups and a fumble recovery.
5. G Chance Warmack: Go back and look at all of 362 yards rushing. Chances are you'll see Warmack blowing up a defender on each play.
6. RB T.J. Yeldon: Yeldon had his best game in more than a month, racking up 144 yards and two touchdowns on 18 carries in Columbia.
7. S Vinnie Sunseri: The sophomore safety and primary option at star continues to show his knack for making plays, intercepting a pass against Missouri in the first half, his second of the season.
8. WR Christion Jones: The sophomore receiver had a quiet night against Missouri, but it's hard to overlook his contribution as a slot receiver and as the primary return man on punts and kickoffs with Dee Hart out for the season.
9. C Barett Jones: Jones works quietly at center, but he has worked well. Alabama allowed just two sacks and no quarterback hurries to a Missouri team known for getting pressure on the passer.
10. LB Adrian Hubbard: It has taken a few weeks for Hubbard to break through, but his sack that forced a fumble and prevented points against Missouri was enough to signal that the sophomore linebacker has developed into the pass-rushing threat we all expected he'd become this offseason.