- Alex Scarborough, ESPN Staff Writer
The TideNation's power rankings look at the top 10 Alabama players raising their game. Every week, we’ll update these rankings to reflect how specific areas of the Alabama football program are faring.
Here are this week's power rankings:
1. LB C.J. Mosley: Even in a game in which he didn't play a full four quarters, Mosley finished first on the team with six tackles.
2. G Chance Warmack: Week in and week out, Warmack has been a steady force on the interior of the offensive line.
3. QB AJ McCarron: Whether his confidence needed a boost or not, McCarron got one on Saturday, completing a perfect 6-for-6 pass attempts for 133 yards and a touchdown -- breaking the Tide's single-season passing touchdown record in the process.
4. RB Eddie Lacy: Nagging injuries and all, Lacy barreled through the Western Carolina defense for 99 yards and three first-half touchdowns.
5. CB Dee Milliner: When Milliner is on one side of the field, chances are the quarterback is looking at the other.
6. C Barett Jones: Remember this, folks: This is Jones' first year starting at center, arguably the toughest position on the offensive line. Don't take that for granted when you see his steady play week in and week out.
7. NG Jesse Williams: See the above and apply here. Williams has taken on double- and triple-teams and still found a way to get after the quarterback.
8. RB T.J. Yeldon: A sprained ankle limited Yeldon against Western Carolina, but he still ran for 55 yards and a touchdown.
9. WR Amari Cooper: When Blake Sims came in at quarterback midway through the second quarter on Saturday, the receiving opportunities diminished for Cooper, but the freshman still leads receivers in catches and touchdowns this season.
10. P Cody Mandell: The junior has found the consistency he lacked last season and Alabama's special teams have been better off for it.
1dEdward Aschoff and Alex Scarborough
1dAlex Scarborough and Greg Ostendorf