The Mag: All-Access from Bama-LSU
November, 14, 2012
By Alex Scarborough | ESPN.com
ESPN The Magazine didn't set out to simply highlight the rematch of Alabama and LSU on Nov. 3, it set out to smother it by covering every angle and documenting every move that was made. The One Day, One Game issue followed the Crimson Tide's narrow escape of Death Valley from the very beginning. Here's what came out of it:
- You should have been there: Alabama-LSU in Death Valley was something to behold
- 1 minute, 34 seconds: That's how long it took AJ McCarron to make a lifetime of planning pay off
- Home and away: Eddie Lacy was born on the Bayou, but this LSU trip was no homecoming
- McCarron's drive: The Mag photographers take you through the quarterback's game-winning drive from start (in Tuscaloosa) to finish (the end zone)
- Sights of the game: It was one day and one helluva game, and the cameras were there to capture it all.
- Let the good times roll: Photographers capture Alabama and LSU fans at their best.
Who Would Be In A Four-Team Playoff?