SEC's lunch links
Let's swim back into the friendlier waters of SEC football, shall we?
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema struck down rumors that star running back Alex Collins is thinking about leaving the Hogs.
- The mother of former Texas A&M receiver Thomas Johnson, the top recruit best known for disappearing after the Aggies' 2012 win at Alabama, says he is working out and wants to return to football ... just not at A&M.
- Auburn hasn't been practicing with as much physicality as usual, but Gus Malzahn says the Tigers are ready to "let it rip." Backup QB Jeremy Johnson has gotten the attention of his receivers by throwing heat.
- Here are five Ole Miss Rebels who surprised this spring.
- Crimson Tide receiver Amari Cooper had a standout scrimmage over the weekend and gave credit to Lane Kiffin. Former players Cyrus Kouandjio, Vinnie Sunseri, Anthony Steen, Ed Stinson and others will participate in Alabama's second pro day on Tuesday.
- After an outstanding first year, Georgia linebacker Leonard Floyd is looking for more in his sophomore season.
- South Carolina's Jonathan Walton thinks he can make a bigger impact moving from inside to weakside linebacker.
- LSU's stadium expansion has prompted a "dynamic wind-change study." Coach Les Miles was just joking, but you can never really be sure.
- Kentucky coach Mark Stoops flew to Dallas to watch a little basketball.
- Missouri kicker Andrew Baggett wants no hiccups this season.
- Florida's official website announced the format and details of Saturday's spring game.
- Athlon named its All-SEC team from the BCS era.
Alabama Crimson Tide, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Auburn Tigers, Arkansas Razorbacks, SEC, South Carolina Gamecocks, Ole Miss Rebels, Kentucky Wildcats, Missouri Tigers, Texas A&M Aggies, Lane Kiffin, Amari Cooper, Thomas Johnson, Vinnie Sunseri, Cyrus Kouandjio, Anthony Steen, mark stoops, Ed Stinson, Jeremy Johnson, Bret Bielema, Jonathan Walton, Alex Collins, Andrew Baggett, Leonard Floyd
TIDENATION RECRUITING NEWS
ALABAMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Mark Ingram retweeted
- SEC Sports retweeted
- SEC Sports retweeted
- Greg Ostendorf retweeted
- Chris Stewart retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
12:00 PM ET Louisiana-Monroe Texas A&M 3:30 PM ET Florida 11 Georgia 4:00 PM ET Kentucky Missouri 7:00 PM ET 3 Auburn 4 Ole Miss 7:00 PM ET Old Dominion Vanderbilt 7:15 PM ET Arkansas 1 Mississippi State 7:30 PM ET Tennessee South Carolina