SEC's lunch links
- One source says Pennsylvania native James Franklin would take the Penn State job if it's offered. Vanderbilt's athletic director met with Franklin and expects to keep him, however.
- Auburn's magical season lasted about a minute too long. Take a look behind the scenes of those fateful 79 seconds when everything changed for the Tigers.
- AU left tackle Greg Robinson is heading to the NFL draft. Center Reese Dismukes says he's coming back. Tre Mason is not yet ready to make his decision.
- Sources tell ESPN's Darren Rovell that Manziel has picked an agency and marketing group to represent him if he declares for the draft.
- A 2011 knee injury played a "big role" in Missouri running back Henry Josey's decision to go pro.
- Tennessee linebacker A.J. Johnson will return for his senior season, and that's mighty good news for the Vols.
- LSU junior running back Jeremy Hill will stay, according to the Shreveport Times. Les Miles has met with his juniors to discuss the NFL.
- Razorbacks coach Bret Bielema is closing in on hiring a defensive line coach.
- Florida announces dates for spring practice and its annual spring game.
- Here are five Alabama seniors who leave a big void to fill and five Tide freshmen who made an immediate impact.
- Early rankings have Georgia in or near the top 10 for next season.
- Kentucky's most important recruit -- QB Drew Barker, ranked as the nation's No. 161 overall prospect in the ESPN 300 -- is enrolling early after a solid performance in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- Mississippi State looks to fill out its recruiting class.
- Ole Miss welcomes two important early enrollees -- a safety and a transfer offensive lineman.
Alabama Crimson Tide, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Auburn Tigers, Arkansas Razorbacks, Tennessee Volunteers, SEC, Vanderbilt Commodores, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Ole Miss Rebels, Kentucky Wildcats, Missouri Tigers, Texas A&M Aggies, Henry Josey, Reese Dismukes, Johnny Manziel, Drew Barker, Jeremy Hill, A.J. Johnson, Greg Robinson
Which Players Have The Most To Prove In 2015?
TIDENATION RECRUITING NEWS
ALABAMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Nike Men's Alabama Crimson Tide Crimson Resonator T-shirt
- Andrew Gribble retweeted
- Touchdown Alabama retweeted
- AJ McCarron retweeted
- Mark Ingram retweeted
- Chris Stewart retweeted
- Christopher Walsh retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
TBD Bowling Green Tennessee TBD Wisconsin Alabama TBD UTEP Arkansas TBD Louisville Auburn TBD New Mexico State Florida TBD Louisiana-Monroe Georgia TBD Louisiana-Lafayette Kentucky TBD McNeese State LSU TBD Southeast Missouri State Missouri TBD Tennessee-Martin Ole Miss TBD Mississippi State Southern Miss TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Western Kentucky Vanderbilt