SEC lunchtime links
- What makes Auburn's running game so successful, and at times unstoppable? It's the multitude of concepts the Tigers employ, which AL.com breaks down here.
- Alabama defensive end LaMichael Fanning, who has been suspended since the middle of the season, will transfer to Jacksonville State.
- The family of a construction worker who fell to his death during the renovation project of Texas A&M's Kyle Field is suing six construction companies and contractors related to the project.
- Georgia will be without safety Josh Harvey-Clemons and cornerback Sheldon Dawson in the Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl on Jan. 1, as both were suspended for violating team rules.
- Missouri junior defensive end Kony Ealy, part of one of the best pass-rushing units in the country this season, is weighing whether to return to school or go pro.
- Injuries nagged South Carolina running back Mike Davis late in the season, but he says now that is "health is good," as the Gamecocks prepare for the Capital One Bowl.
- LSU's Travis Dural, who caught the game-winning touchdown against Arkansas, has been buried on the depth chart behind Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry but could see his role grow significantly next year.
- In its search for an offensive coordinator, Florida's search has turned to Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper, whom Will Muschamp met with on Monday.
- With seniors Jordan Matthews and Jonathan Krause set to move on, Vanderbilt needs its younger receivers to develop quickly.
Alabama Crimson Tide, Florida Gators, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Auburn Tigers, South Carolina Gamecocks, Vanderbilt Commodores, Missouri Tigers, Texas A&M Aggies, Josh Harvey-Clemons, Jordan Matthews, Will Muschamp, Mike Davis, Jonathan Krause, LaMichael Fanning, Kurt Roper, Sheldon Dawson, Travis Dural
TIDENATION RECRUITING NEWS
ALABAMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Nike Men's Alabama Crimson Tide Grey Football Practice Legend T-shirt
- Touchdown Alabama retweeted
- Tommy Deas retweeted
- Chase Goodbread retweeted
- Tommy Deas retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
TBD Bowling Green Tennessee TBD Wisconsin Alabama TBD UTEP Arkansas TBD Louisville Auburn TBD New Mexico State Florida TBD Louisiana-Monroe Georgia TBD Louisiana-Lafayette Kentucky TBD McNeese State LSU TBD Southeast Missouri State Missouri TBD Tennessee-Martin Ole Miss TBD Mississippi State Southern Miss TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Western Kentucky Vanderbilt