SEC lunchtime links
- Can South Carolina slow down North Carolina's up-tempo attack? The answer will be key in tonight's result.
- Speaking of up-tempo offenses, here's an in-depth look at the no-huddle craze and how opposing defenses are countering them, including "practicing faking injuries" according to Kirk Herbstreit.
- Breaking down Ole Miss-Vanderbilt from the Rebels' perspective. Five things to watch.
- Vanderbilt coach James Franklin wants officials to be aware of Ole Miss' offensive tempo and ensure the Rebels are set when they snap the ball tonight.
- Did Texas A&M score a win over the NCAA during the Johnny Manziel autograph saga? The Aggies have to be happy with the result.
- Auburn is looking for a go-to wide receiver to emerge, even if "everybody knows where the ball is going," said Gus Malzahn.
- If you stumble across Arkansas coach Bret Bielema's music playlist, you're likely to find some reggae. Who knew?
- Here's a look at the new helmets Mississippi State will wear when they meet Oklahoma State in Houston on Saturday.
- Regardless of this weekend's result, Kentucky made the right hire in Mark Stoops.
- A look at the 11 players who will make their first start for Georgia when the Bulldogs face Clemson.
- LSU defensive tackle Anthony Johnson said the Tigers' D will be the "same as always ... fast, physical and dominant."
Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Auburn Tigers, Arkansas Razorbacks, Mississippi Rebels, South Carolina Gamecocks, Vanderbilt Commodores, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Ole Miss Rebels, Kentucky Wildcats, Texas A&M Aggies, James Franklin, mark stoops, Anthony Johnson, Johnny Manziel, Bret Bielema, Gus Malzahn
TIDENATION RECRUITING NEWS
ALABAMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Alex Scarborough retweeted
- Greg Ostendorf retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
12:00 PM ET Florida Tennessee 12:00 PM ET 6 Texas A&M 12 Mississippi State 3:30 PM ET 3 Alabama 11 Ole Miss 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt 13 Georgia 7:00 PM ET 15 LSU 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET South Carolina Kentucky