Big Ten lunch links
January, 31, 2013
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
The links aren't going anywhere, but the Big Ten chat starts right now. Join me.
- Nebraska picks up a commitment from another Martinez -- Taylor's younger brother, Drake. What's left for Nebraska in 2013 recruiting? The Braylon Heard story has many more questions than answers, Tom Shatel writes.
- A closer look at Penn State's 2013 recruiting class. Nittany Lions "run-on" receiver Gregg Garrity follows his father's footsteps to Penn State.
- Tim May looks at where Ohio State stands with its remaining recruiting targets. More on the Buckeyes' recruiting class less than a week from signing day.
- A look at recruiting needs around the Big Ten as the big day nears.
- One of Wisconsin's top recruits, DE Alec James, reaffirms his commitment to the Badgers.
- Two former Michigan State players gear up for the Super Bowl.
- Minnesota hoops coach Tubby Smith might be interested in the Gophers' latest football recruit -- a very, very big tight end who picked Minnesota ahead of Miami.
- Former Michigan receiver Mario Manningham has endured a tough year leading up to the Super Bowl.
- A pictorial look at Marshal Yanda's path from Iowa to the NFL.
- Purdue researchers explore helmet technology that could dramatically reduce head injuries in football.
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final West Virginia 40 Maryland 37 Final Indiana 42 Bowling Green 45 Final Kent State 0 22 Ohio State 66 Final Miami (OH) 10 Michigan 34 Final Iowa State 20 Iowa 17 Final Minnesota 7 TCU 30 Final Illinois 19 Washington 44 Final Purdue 14 11 Notre Dame 30 Final Penn State 13 Rutgers 10 Final Nebraska 55 Fresno State 19