Big Ten lunch links
January, 31, 2013
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
The links aren't going anywhere, but the Big Ten chat starts right now. Join me.
- Nebraska picks up a commitment from another Martinez -- Taylor's younger brother, Drake. What's left for Nebraska in 2013 recruiting? The Braylon Heard story has many more questions than answers, Tom Shatel writes.
- A closer look at Penn State's 2013 recruiting class. Nittany Lions "run-on" receiver Gregg Garrity follows his father's footsteps to Penn State.
- Tim May looks at where Ohio State stands with its remaining recruiting targets. More on the Buckeyes' recruiting class less than a week from signing day.
- A look at recruiting needs around the Big Ten as the big day nears.
- One of Wisconsin's top recruits, DE Alec James, reaffirms his commitment to the Badgers.
- Two former Michigan State players gear up for the Super Bowl.
- Minnesota hoops coach Tubby Smith might be interested in the Gophers' latest football recruit -- a very, very big tight end who picked Minnesota ahead of Miami.
- Former Michigan receiver Mario Manningham has endured a tough year leading up to the Super Bowl.
- A pictorial look at Marshal Yanda's path from Iowa to the NFL.
- Purdue researchers explore helmet technology that could dramatically reduce head injuries in football.