Big 12 lunch links
September, 18, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
Is it just me or does Michael sound like a member of the Gruden family?
- Iowa State receiver Quenton Bundrage knows consistency is his next step after a breakout game against Iowa, reports Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- One of Kansas' prized recruits is in line to redshirt, reports Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- Charlie Weis isn't happy with the Jayhawks' receivers, writes Rustin Dodd of the Wichita Eagle.
- Kansas State quarterback Daniel Sams is looking forward to facing Texas, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- Oklahoma's toughest stretch of the season might not look so tough, writes Guerin Emig of the Tulsa World.
- Sports Illustrated's series on Oklahoma State was about perception more than truth, says Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman. Meanwhile the firm OSU hired to investigate SI's claims is top notch, writes Jimmie Tramel of the Tulsa World.
- What was DeAndre Washington thinking when he dropped the ball before reaching the endzone during Texas Tech's 20-10 over TCU? Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal has the story.
- West Virginia's most experienced cornerback has left the team but it went largely unnoticed thanks, in part, to a true freshman, reports Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette.