ACC lunchtime links
September, 11, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
- Great column from Barry Jacobs in the Raleigh News & Observer on ACC back judge Pat Ryan and his role in the Arlington, Va., fire department on 9/11.
- BC's Bryce Jones just rolls with it, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson kicker Bradley Pinion is teeing off on opponents, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- Receiver Max McCaffrey is continuing the family tradition at Duke, Laura Keeley writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- FSU defenders have been sold on a new scheme after a strong opener, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Georgia Tech's offensive line has gotten a boost with Morgan Bailey back on the field, Ken Sugiura writes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Matt Robinson's move to linebacker Maryland is paying off, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami AD Blake James says he will reach out to Florida about continuing the rivalry, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- FootballScoop ranks UNC's field design as the fourth-best in the nation. (Clemson and Maryland make appearances, too.)
- NC State tailgaters returned following their coach's criticism, R. Cory Smith writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Hope is on the way for Pitt's ground attack, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse receiver Jarrod West is unhappy with his production through two weeks, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel says Virginia's anemic ground game was its most glaring issue in the loss to Oregon.
- Virginia Tech has gotten approval for a new site for its indoor practice facility, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- The Winston-Salem Journal's Dan Collins looks at the pace of Wake Forest's offense.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc