ACC's lunchtime links
January, 25, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
The hits keep coming at Florida State.
- Class of 2014 running back Jamauri Bogan is visiting Boston College .
- Another backup on Clemson's defense is transferring.
- Could James Coley's flip from Florida State to Miami impact recruiting? Four-star receiver Jesus Wilson remains committed to Florida State despite Coley's departure.
- Florida State's Vince Williams has emerged at the Senior Bowl . There are a few other notes in that post on Wake Forest fullback Tommy Bohanon, Virginia tackle Oday Aboushi and Miami running back Mike James, who's impressed in a short amount of time.
- New Georgia Tech athletic director Mike Bobinski is set to make $695,000 annually.
- The attorney for former Miami booster Nevin Shapiro says she's the NCAA's "patsy" and questioned the sports governing body's motives in its investigation of the Hurricanes.
- The investigation will go on. But could there be a settlement in the case?
- Kevin Reddick was in no hurry to leave the Tar Heels.
- A judge has decided to keep warrants related to the UNC football case sealed for 45 more days.
- Marques Hagans has come full circle with the Virginia football program.
- Wake Forest picked up a commitment from linebacker Julian Thomas out of Dothan, Ala.
- Georgia Tech's Broderick Snoddy broke the school record in the 60 meters in his first track meet with the Jackets.