ACC's lunchtime links
January, 25, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
The hits keep coming at Florida State.
- Class of 2014 running back Jamauri Bogan is visiting Boston College .
- Another backup on Clemson's defense is transferring.
- Could James Coley's flip from Florida State to Miami impact recruiting? Four-star receiver Jesus Wilson remains committed to Florida State despite Coley's departure.
- Florida State's Vince Williams has emerged at the Senior Bowl . There are a few other notes in that post on Wake Forest fullback Tommy Bohanon, Virginia tackle Oday Aboushi and Miami running back Mike James, who's impressed in a short amount of time.
- New Georgia Tech athletic director Mike Bobinski is set to make $695,000 annually.
- The attorney for former Miami booster Nevin Shapiro says she's the NCAA's "patsy" and questioned the sports governing body's motives in its investigation of the Hurricanes.
- The investigation will go on. But could there be a settlement in the case?
- Kevin Reddick was in no hurry to leave the Tar Heels.
- A judge has decided to keep warrants related to the UNC football case sealed for 45 more days.
- Marques Hagans has come full circle with the Virginia football program.
- Wake Forest picked up a commitment from linebacker Julian Thomas out of Dothan, Ala.
- Georgia Tech's Broderick Snoddy broke the school record in the 60 meters in his first track meet with the Jackets.
Final Colorado State 24 Boston College 21 Final Western Michigan 17 Virginia Tech 35 Final Akron 21 Pittsburgh 10 Final Wake Forest 10 Louisville 20 Final 1 Florida State 56 North Carolina State 41 Final Kent State 13 Virginia 45 Final North Carolina 35 Clemson 50 Final Duke 10 Miami (FL) 22 Final 8 Notre Dame 31 Syracuse 15